LUTTERWORTH

Sold Subject to Contract Guide Price, £450,000

4 3 2
LOCATION LUTTERWORTH Lutterworth is a market town and civil parish located in south Leicestershire with an extensive variety of housing and services, roughly populated by just over eight thousand people. The town is believed to have been settled by the Anglo-Saxons, though its name is derived from the Old Norse "Lutter's Vordig", meaning "Luther's farm". Its market was established in 1214 after being granted its charter by King John, and continues to be held on Thursday's every week. In the 14th century John Wyclif, then the rector of St Mary's Parish Church, made the first translation of the Bible from Latin into English here. The town was also the namesake of three railway stations, and formerly home to one that was a part of the Great Central Railway. The town lies on the A426 Leicester to Rugby road, providing easy access to both towns, and is adjacent to Junction 20 of the M1, as well as being not too far from the A5, A14 and M6

PROPERTY SUMMARY Four bedroomed detached property, accommodation in brief spacious entrance hallway, lounge, dining room and kitchen, breakfast room. Utility and ds w.c. Gallery landing with four double sized bedrooms. Family bathroom and shower room. Private rear garden with southerly aspect. Double garage & driveway. NO CHAIN Viewing Highly Recommended.
  • Four Bedroomed Detached Family Home
  • Lounge with Feature Fireplace
  • Kitchen Dining Room
  • Utility & Downstairs W.C.
  • All Double Bedrooms
  • Private Rear Garden with Southerly Aspect
  • Scope to Extend Subject to Planning
  • Double Garage and Driveway
  • Easy Access to Major Road Networks M1/M6/M69/A5/A14
  • Energy Performance Rating: C

Get an instant online valuation

Find out how much your property is worth

Check mortgage elibility online